Jet Ski Rescue Training
Our Marine Reconnaissance Vehicle (MRV) custom training course was especially designed to meet Federal Government rescue needs, as well as other government, public and private sector groups that require elite-level advanced customized Jet Ski Rescue training combined with ocean risk management. The program focuses on developing and fully testing driver skill sets as well as ability to adapt to adverse training scenarios, especially in extreme water conditions and high surf environments like those found in the Hawaiian islands.
Locally co-founded in Hawaii by Brian Keaulana and Archie Kalepa some of the original innovators of Jet Ski rescue more than 25 years ago, as it was developed and set standards for lifeguards and surf rescue protocol for USLA and global government and public ocean safety groups.
- Custom designed advanced 40 hour week-long course
- 25 hours on-water training
- Ocean Risk Management skills
- Basic skills 8 hours
- Intermediate skills 8 hours
- Advanced skills 8 hours in 8-foot-plus surf
- In-field intermediate level maintenance
- Analysis of different shoreline risks
- How to navigate in most all conditions
- Riding and risk management in high surf/navigation and coastline day and night
- Flat water and extreme high surf rescue techniques
- Knowledge of working around surging water, dry reef and shoreline
- Rescue scenarios
- Flat water and extreme high surf navigation
ALL COURSES ARE CUSTOM TAILORED PROGRAMS AND PRICE IS SUJECT TO MINIMUMS, CLIENT ABILITIES AND PRE-BOOKING DATE AVAILABILITY.
ALL INQUIRIES AND INFORMATION. EMAIL: TODDPOHAKU@GMAIL.COM